Objectives of Research Advisory Board
- To devise strategies to assist the Institution in meeting its research objectives.
- To advise on new initiatives and opportunities in the innovation area.
- To review research performance in the Institution, faculty and departmental research strategies and plans, and to advise Council on the Institutions research strategy and performance.
- To advise on processes to identify and enhance the impact of research conducted across the Institution.
- To advise on the effective publication.
RESEARCH ADVISORY BOARD [Experts from Industries]
|Sl No||Name of the members & Designation||Organisation||Specialisation|
Chief General Manger
|RailTel, Egmore Corpn, EVR Salai,Chennai-8||Tele communication|
|2||Dr.A.Mandal, Director||CLRI||Chemical & Bio Tech|
|3||Mr.Ramani.N, Vice President||Avant Garde Consulting Engrs, Porur||Energy & Instrumentation|
|4||Dr.Thandavamurthy||Dy Director Rtd, SERC,||CIVIL|
|5||M.VedamVijayakumar||Merado/CLRI/ BIS expert member||Mechanical|
|6||Mr.Soundra Rajan.R, Vice President||Avant Garde Consulting Engrs, Porur||Energy/Mechanical|
|8||Prof.J.Karthikeyan , Chairman||Sree Sastha Institutions||Mentor & Invitee|
Adhoc Research Committee
- Expert -Industry
- Expert –dept/subject concerned
The three member committee will be constituted and meeting will be convened by the Dean on the need basis. The members will discuss, analyse the proposal and give directions to the researchers / faculty. The team may give directions to make all possible steps to get sanction execution and complete the project successfully.